Friday, June 15, 2007



Impact is one week from Monday and things are getting crazy around the office. Not to mention that Harvest '07 is taking place the three days right before Impact. Summer is so busy around here. June and July are loaded with stuff. Gwen and I are looking forward to our vacation in August. Every year Providence's Student Ministry takes our students to our summer camp we call Impact. This weekend we have a training retreat for all the counselors and leaders. I can't believe it's already here. This time last year I was beginning my new job here at Providence. It's been a blessing to serve God and the Providence family. Pray for us June 25-30!

1 comment:

Hollie Carson said...

I think it's cool that both of you post on your blog. and yes indeed, vacation in august is going to be so much fun! I gotta get a tan so I don't burn!!!!!!!!!