Wednesday, November 14, 2007

our first anniversary!!!! (part one)

Mine and Gwen's first anniversary is this Sunday! I cannot believe it has been a year already. Gwen and I find ourselves thinking about where we were and what we were doing each day a year ago. God has blessed me with the most wonderful gift in the world-my beautiful wife! Here are a few pictures of our past year together.
Gwen and I back in March

last winter


after the high school ski trip back in February


at the Miami airport after the honeymoon

at a restaurant in Belize (one of my favorite pictures)

Christmas 06


Spring 07


Ben and Kristie's wedding, March 07


Joy Prom 07


















5 comments:

Garrett Conner said...

Happy Anniversary!

Our boy will be expecting a play pal soon.

Maybe even a potential mate.

Amen

G

Amber said...

Wow! Happy one year! I cannot believe it has already been that long! By the way... there's nothing we need to know from Garrett's above comment now is there???

Joel and Gwen said...

amber, there is nothing you need to know-haha.

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

aww, yay! happy anniversary!!! =D and i LOVE that picture of us from our wedding! can you email that to me? cause i don't have a copy of it. you guys are precious friends and i hope you had a great time celebrating! =) much love from japan!!

m&p said...

cool pics, but you have a natural talent to look "stoned" in some of your pictures. This reminds me of the picture of you back at UGA game where it looked like you enjoyed a few too many!

happy Anniversary... love you guys