Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas in Orlando!

This year Gwen and I flew down to Orlando for a great Christmas with her family. It was my first Christmas down there and it was a huge blessing. Gwen has a large family and it was a blast spending time with them. We miss them all so much! There is no way we can cover it all in one blog but here are a few of the highlights:

Gwen's Mom and Dad

Gwen's brothers, Todd and TJ holding their ipod nanos (we shaved TJ's head a few nights earlier)

Gwen's brother TJ and his dreads

Gwen and I at the park looking at Christmas lights

The whole crew!
Todd, Dorie, and I
Gwen and her older sister, Brook

Gwen with her stocking on Christmas morning
Benett and I

Gwen's sister Brook, her grandfather, Dadad, her brother-in-law, Kent, her sister Dorie

Gwen and I with her brother Gary

1 comment:

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

aww, i love the pics! i especially love the group shot out by the lights. =) what a fun time! now i am just waiting to see that video gwen told me about....... =) happy new year! miss you both a ton!!!