Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Big Announcement!

God has blessed Gwen and I with an amazing blessing that we really haven't comprehended. We're pregnant! Gwen is now 10 weeks along and it still hasn't sunk in yet. We're going to be parents in September! The due date is September 14th. Below is one of our first baby pictures. As you can see the doctor was funny and made it very clear what we were looking for. For those of you who are already wondering, no, we don't know the gender yet, and no, we are not going to find out. It's going to be a surprise. Pray for us as we continue this incredible journey.

10 comments:

The Blonde Renstroms said...

Congrats, you guys!! We're so excited for you! Our babies will just be 3 months apart - I'm sure they will be best friends in the nursery on Sundays :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

m&p said...

I guess you where telling the truth after all.

love ya man!

Estelle Smith said...

I recognize that picture - it's my grandbaby! Is it Claude Jr. or Stella Jeanne??? Love you.

Garrett Conner said...

i have a gator outfit just for this baby.

g

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

again i say AHHHHHH!! ben and i are just THRILLED for you! =D much love and prayers from japan! ps: that is one lucky baby for getting 2 awesome parents!

Charity said...

oh my goodness!! congratulations, Joel and Gwen! You are going to be wonderful parents.

Kyle, Sarah, Owen and Trey Tucker said...

We are so excited for you guys! let me know when you want to go garage sale shopping for all of the essentials! I'm game!

emily bennett said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I was going to ask you yesterday at the shower if you guys were working on that :-) We have a private blog so email me with your email address so I can add you to our list of viewers!!

Love
Emily Bennett

emily bennett said...

Oh yeah-
emilyandtodd@hotmail.com