Friday, March 28, 2008

Belize Mission 2008

Starting tomorrow morning Providence Student Ministries is taking a group of 12th graders to Belize for a week-long mission trip. I, along with the rest of the team have to be at the airport at 4:30am! Pray for us as we do Bible studies and recreation with Belizean children, teach English to mothers in a village, give supplies to a local school, love on orphans and refugees, and share the Gospel with the locals in the communities in which we serve. Pray for us as we travel and work and pray for the families back home as well. Pray especially for Gwen as she's not big on me being away from her for a week. See you next weekend.


4 comments:

Jenny said...

I should not have been eating when I saw that pic of the spider on your hand. I HATE spiders on or around me! That gave me the creepies.

On another note, what a cool trip!!!

Garrett Conner said...

lara says gwen must stay with her!

The Blonde Renstroms said...

Gwen, are you hanging in there?!! It's no fun when hubbies are away! I'll be praying for you both...
Danielle

Anonymous said...

Gwen, only 2 more days! Have you heard anything about the trip so far? How's the whole pregnancy thing going for you? Have a great day!

Lauren (Hannah Jenkins' older sis)