Tuesday, April 29, 2008

tonight's menu

Gwen cracks me up sometimes with her eating habits now that she's pregnant. She likes to go for random stuff no matter the time of day. As I am writing this we are watching American Idol and finishing up supper. Tonight she had her fill on a grilled cheese with broccoli and carrots, a bowl of Life cereal, and then Cheetos-back to back to back. After a meal I'll have something sweet but I can't immediately go back and have something salty/non-dessert like. That's like having a hotdog with ketchup and mustard for breakfast. It doesn't matter with her. She likes it all all the time!

4 comments:

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

I love it! But... I'm like that and I'm not pregnant! Hmmm... haha =P Miss you guys!

Garrett Conner said...

gwen- you are so rotten!

too funny

Shannon Dingle said...

They do say you should have a varied diet when you're pregnant ... not sure this is what they mean, though ...

:)

Kyle, Sarah, Owen and Trey Tucker said...

Hilarious! For some reason I couldn't get enough cheese during my pregnancy (I was sure that Cheetos counted as a cheese product...right?!)