Thursday, May 21, 2009

Congratulations Andrew!

Last Friday Gwen, RK, and I drove down to South Carolina for my brother's graduation.  We had to be back for the Senior Brunch Sunday morning so it was one of those 24 hour trips.  We quickly drove down to my parents' house where we got to see my aunt and cousin from New Hampshire.  We haven't seen them in two years!  

We got up early Saturday morning to go to Toccoa Falls College in Toccoa, GA to see Andrew walk.  Gwen and I both went to TFC so visiting the campus brought back many memories.  It was so good to see Andrew walk across that stage.  We're so proud of him.  After graduation we had a party for Andrew and Dad and Mom's with many of Andrew's close friends and family attended.  It was worth the quick trip.








1 comment:

Josh and Donna said...

yay, a new blog to stalk! hope you guys are all doing well!