Thursday, May 24, 2007

THE NEW JOB!!!


It's official...I finally started working again!!!!! After 5 months of going to target and sleeping until 10am everyday, I guess I need to start being productive again. I've been at it for almost a month now working at Wakemed in the Pediatric Clinic. Basically, I work 8-4:30pm Mon.-Fri. giving shots, drawing blood and lovin on little Hispanic children. Within the first week of work I decided I needed to learn Spanish. The job is growing on me, but I miss working on the floor, however, the stress level is a lot lower in the clinic and the hours are perfect for a newly-wed.

2 comments:

About Me said...

Gwen!! You look so cute :) I created a blog on here just so you and I can keep in touch. Life has been crazy but good. How are you enjoying NC? I really miss you. Lets try to keep in touch!!

AmyTRIs said...

Gwen, I'm so glad you created a blog. I have one too for my triathlon training. I miss you Gwen, come home and see us at the Arlington!