Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tobacco Road Golf Course




Today I got to play a round at Tobacco Road Golf Course with some of the pastors at Providence. The weather was awesome and we had a good time. Tobacco Road is one of the most beautiful courses I've ever played. Golf Digest ranks this course as the 10th most difficult course in America. There was so much sand, it was like a desert course. There were GIGANTIC waste bunkers all over the course. There were some holes that had 100 yards of rough before the fairway started. I did pretty bad but made just enough good shots to keep me wanting to continue playing. The top picture is the #1 tee shot. The second picture is the 17th hole which I birdied along with two other guys in my group. The third picture is the 17th green. I'm looking forward to playing golf with my dad and brother this weekend.

2 comments:

Estelle Smith said...

I am so glad you got to play on that beautiful course. We are looking so forward to seeing you both Friday! Love you

3rd born said...

ummmmmm is this really necessary?

haha