Thursday, October 25, 2007

my cousin's wedding!

Curt and Megan!


#17 Tiger Paw Hole

Gwen and I are traveling down tonight to Clemson, South Carolina for my cousin Megan's wedding. Megan and I are close to being twins. We were both born in March of '83 and have blonde hair. She's a sweetheart and I'm looking forward to having her soon-to-be husband Curt in the family. She and Curt will be tying the knot Saturday. I can't believe she's getting married! But wait, Gwen and I got married almost a year ago ourselves. Life goes by fast. It doesn't seem like too long ago that all of us cousins were playing together during one of our frequent trips to see family. I'm also looking forward to playing golf with dad tomorrow afternoon at the famous Walker Course at Clemson University. Maybe you have seen the #17 Tiger Paw Hole. My grandfather (Papa) is also going to ride around on a golf cart with us. It should be a blast. Congratulations Megan and Curt!

1 comment:

Hollie Carson said...

I so thought that Mark R. was kissing a man at first, b/c his wife's ponytail is hidden. it was just my first impression, but boy did it catch me off guard. ha!