Thursday, October 4, 2007

no posts for the next few days



I won't be posting any for the next few days because I have a paper on the emerging church to write today and tomorrow morning I'm going to Bear Island, NC for camping, kayaking, and surf fishing. A group of fathers and sons are going on this trip and I'm excited about hanging out with them and building relationships and enjoying God's awesome creation. Pray for me. Gwen is actually going down to Georgia for a wedding and to see some family. Pray for her too!

3 comments:

Estelle Smith said...

Love the pic!! You look a little overwhelmed! Hope you get the paper done.

Didn't know Gwen was coming down this weekend. Where is she going?

Hope you have a great time camping, etc.

I love you.

Anonymous said...

actually, the fishing trip has just been cancelled :(. the coast guard said there was going to be some rough weather on the coast. bummer. gwen is going to brook's house, going to a wedding down there, and coming back with her mom and grandmother on Sunday.

Estelle Smith said...

sorry about the fishing trip - I know how you love to fish! Tell Gwen to call us and to come by on her way if she has time.