Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Vacation Part Two

After three days in Orlando with Gwen's family we drove up to Beaufort, SC for five days with my family. We stay in a beautiful beach house on Harbor Island near Beaufort. Praise God for an awesome week of vacation with our entire families!

...the beach at sunset outside our house


...Andrew and I by the poo...

...the beach house

...golf day-Dad killed us

...shrimp boat along the beach by the house

...another view of the house

...Gwen, me, Andrew, Bethany

...Bep, Gwen, and Mom judging the hamburger grill-off between Dad, Andrew, and I. Congratulations Andrew!

...Gwen and Dad in an intense game of shuffleboard

...Uncle Frank and Aunt Sandra

...the cousins-me, Andrew, Gwen, Bethany, and Megan

...the fam

2 comments:

m&p said...

looks like a ton of fun!

I got really excited when I saw you wearing your "Jesus" shirt, cause I'm wearing mine right now, it's like 3rd grade summer camp all over again

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

love the pictures!
joel, i am liking the scruffy look, and your wifey is ADORABLE! :)
glad you both had such a nice vacation, you certainly deserved it!
miss you both!