Thursday, September 27, 2007

An afternoon of golf with dad...



Golf has been a favorite past time for the past few years of my family. My dad, sister, brother and I love to play. Mom likes to hear the stories when we return from the course. There is no question as to whether or not we are going to play golf when we get together. It is always a given. No matter how bad each person has been playing lately we always end up talking each other into playing and having a great time. Last week dad came up to visit Gwen and I and of course we had already determined in advance when and where we were going to play. We decided to play at Lochmere Golf Club in Cary, NC. It was a pretty nice course and a beautiful, cool day. Usually, being as competitive as we are, our tempers get the best of us at times. Nevertheless, we always have a great time. And as usual, at some point during the round, a miracle shot occurs which results in great stories back home. I hope we never stop playing golf together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joel and Gwen! I hope you two are having a great week! Can't wait to see you for the wedding. I just created a blog for school. Check it out at wildcatwriters.blogspot.com Love ya'll!