Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Gwen's new phone!


Well, Gwen, according to her plan with Verizon, has been due for several months for a phone upgrade. She has had this stone age Samsung phone for two years and it was time for an electronics makeover. We have been looking online for a while and today we went to the store and did some more shopping. In my mind I was going over the features that fit her phone "lifestyle" most. She's not big on texting or music or anything but talking really. Being the business savvy person that I am, I wanted to get the phone that best fit her needs. Then, when we met at the store, I got the real criteria for the phone that she wanted. "I just want a really cute phone," she said with a grin. I stood corrected, and educated. Gwen had several options but decided to go with the LG Chocolate. By the way, it's a pretty cute phone. She was so giddy and smiling from ear to ear as we were getting the phone today. I must admit. Sometimes I find myself fooling around on her phone for fun. So call her on her new phone!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It's good that you learned this lesson early. The deciding factor is almost always the cuteness factor. ha ha